Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's Here! It's Here!

The A Muse Studio holiday catalog is here and you can order from it today, right now, this instant! What are you waiting for?! Maybe you need to know what is so cool about it... well, it has gobs of Halloween sets, dies, themed sequin packs, twine and inspiration.  Ditto for all things Christmas and winter including specialty ribbons, fancy treat bags, new Splash spray inks, buttons and papers.

I found it to be very inspirational even though I am in complete denial that Christmas is coming. I can pretend that winter is coming easily enough though.  I mean this sweet little Flaky Friend wouldn't lie to me, would he?!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Flaky Friends with matching dies; Cardstock used--sugar, cheery and winter sky; Other Products used--stitched landscape dies, stitched circle die, shimmer spray and diamond loose glitter.  This card is very shimmery and sparkly in rel life.  So are my pants, my desk and the floor around it.

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That's all very well telling us Winter is coming but what happened to the Summer then!!! Having got that off my chest I do like your cheeky snowperson. hugs Mrs A.

Leslie Hanna said...

Cuteness!

Carol L said...

This is really cute and I love the wonky little snowman reminding us that winter's on the way! I love the fine print.......you always ca_rack me up! lol

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this happy snowman!

Sandy said...

Adorable juggling snowman.

Greta said...

So fun--love this darling card, Judy!

LesleyG said...

Love your snowman friend and hope you now have clean pants on ! Xxx