Saturday, September 12, 2015

Black and Tan Elegance

I have been digging deep into the nooks and crannies in my craft area lately. I keep frightening myself with the sheer amount of crap I have.  But, as all crafters know--it's all good crap.

I also embarrass myself at the age of some of the unfinished objects I find, like these black and tan cards.  They were from a card class taught at my big stamp club back when we met at the Hometown Buffet. I know that doesn't mean anything to most of you so I'll enlighten you that we haven't met there for at least three years, possibly four.
The Fine Print: The focal point of these are either color copies or computer generated, the die cuts are most likely Spellbinders. They are very elegant cards and for once I didn't even feel like I was cheating since they lacked stamping.

8 comments:

Fikreta said...

great cards

Sarn said...

I think it's great to make the sentiment the focal point of the card and I love the die cutting.

These are lovely.
xxx

Words and Pictures said...

As a word lover I'm fully on board with these - love the neutrals too. And I don't mind how far down the geological layers of your stash hoard they've come from - still great to see them.
Alison xx

Carol L said...

Old or new, they're gorgeous! I love how they have that cracked look, and some even look like they're folded! Stunning creations indeed!

Mrs A. said...

I wondering if these maybe open with some hidden folds. Very intriguing and the colourway is fab. hugs Mrs A.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is such a neat technique. That was a fun card class - didn't realize it was 4 years ago hehe!

stampingbowd said...

They are all beautiful!!!!

Greta said...

Good thing you found these, Judy--absolutely gorgeous!