Sunday, September 6, 2015

More Tall and Skinny

I have a couple more tall lighthouse cards to share with you today. I didn't use to like "business envelope" sized cards but I've really come around to accepting their place in my life.

First off, what else do you do with those really tall stamps?  Next of all, variety is good! And thirdly bacon!  I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but I was told that bacon was the answer.

The Fine Print: I'm really like that wide striped ribbon banner. I'm coming around about extra wide ribbon too.  Why, I'm getting to be downright agreeable in my dotage! Cards 'n parts 'n stuff by Club Scrap "Cape Cod" kit.

11 comments:

Craftychris said...

These are fabulous! I love tall cards and rarely think to make them! Bacon is always the answer - especially in a sandwich! xxx

Krisha said...

Bacon is the answer to many questions.....LOL!

I rather like making tall cards, and would really like to make more. Now you have kicked my mojo in the butt with these beautiful cards and now I fell the need for bacon!!

Words and Pictures said...

I love business envelope size... it's the only way I can make a card and feel happy - I can pretend it's a tag!! Love these tall lighthouse numbers... and yes, bacon is almost invariably the answer, except when the answer is 47.
Alison xx

Sarn said...

Bacon is ALWAYS the answer . . . isn't it????

I like your wide ribbon too mate.

Loving the lighthouse tall and skinnies.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

That's a great sentiment and amusing at the same time when you think about it :) Fun tall cards, and WTG on using that wide ribbon! I still have quite the stash of that myself! lol

Janeen said...

fab fab fab, i love the striped ribbon.

thecraftycavalier said...

See, I've been ill for a week and look at all I've missed. I like a long skinny card and it's just perfect for these lighthouse stamps. Love the sentiment and love the layout. I like the ribbon and it's a great way to use wide ribbon - bows don't look great in chubby ribbon but maybe it's the way I tie it? Hugs, Jayne x

LesleyG said...

Love these illuminating cards, I too not sure about tall and skinny ones, or wide ribbon, but now you've made me see the light xxx

Greta said...

These are wonderful, Judy--what a great sentiment!

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love all these lighthouse cards!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, great stamps and cool cards! I never make this size of card but I should try it for a change - I have lots of envelopes that size that I never use for paying bills because I do it all online. You've got me thinking now...