Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sketch Challenge

I run across challenges all the time that sound like so much to join but then I never seem to join. I'm always up to something else instead.  However, sometimes I actually do get it together in time to join. This is one of those rare times.

Above is the current sketch challenge from The Crooked Stamper and below is my version of this card. I have been looking for an excuse to pull out this border set and use it. Since I've made this card I have had a couple more idea using this sketch but I'm not sure I'll have time to execute them. You'll just have to stay tuned and see!
The Fine Print: Simple Sweet Borders by Stampin' Up, Butterfly punch by Martha, and other supplies from my stash.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Love that little line of flower vases.

Words and Pictures said...

Love your take on the sketch - and oh boy those tiny vases are adorable!
Alison xx

Sarn said...

Great take on the sketch Oh Tidy One . . . love this card . . . brilliant little border stamp.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Fikreta said...

very nice

Leslie Hanna said...

Ooooh, you've played! I remember that SU set! Don't think I ever used it. :/

And a sketch is still a sketch, even if it's past the cut-off for the link-up. I'm really good at using sketches from challenge blogs that are long past their cut-off.

Thanks for playing my CS Sketch Challenge!!!

Carol L said...

I love your creative creation from the sketch challenge! That really is a cute little border of floral vases, and I love the fibers!

Greta said...

Oh what a perfect sketch for that stamp--love this card!