Monday, September 14, 2015

Simple Birthday Stuff

This weekend I made some simple little birthday treats and a card for a coworker of mine.  You have to keep this kind of stuff on the low down otherwise everyone you've ever worked with wants in on the action.
And shh.... don't tell them this, but I don't like them all enough to make them goodies or give them chocolate. This candy wrapper die is made to hold those nugget sized candies. I found you can put some of the other small morsel candies in them too.  The mini Twix bar sticks out a bit, but it's all good!
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps--Birthday Icons; Dies--Birthday Icons and Candy Package Wrapper #1; Cardstock--Papaya and Bermuda petite polka dot, Fern, Shell, Heather, and Sugar; Other products--Clear Twinkle Stickers, Sugar polka dot and Shell sheer ribbons.

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute, and yu did a good job making them all different.

Stacy Sheldon said...

bwahahaha... I should tell them, but I can accept bribes not to lol... this is really cute Judy :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are so fun! I bet she was thrilled with these goodies!

Carol L said...

Those are such cute treat holders, and I'd line up for a piece of chocolate too! LOL

Leslie Hanna said...

Cuteness! And it's a small number. I recently made 35 treat bags. If I ever recover, I may blog about it some day.

Leslie Hanna said...

And yes: shhhh! Unless you charge a lot and can now afford all that dental work. Then by all means shout it to the hills!

Greta said...

Those candy wrappers are just darling, Judy! Wishing I was your co-worker--you'd like me--LOL Of course, I'm about to retire, so that won't really work. Hope she appreciated these--cute card, too!

Sarn said...

These all look fabulous and sound delicious. I wish I was your co-worker today in sunny Arizona.

Today I am sitting here in the grey, wet and windy UK . . . with soaked through trousers from the knee down due to a cloudburst and high winds making my umbrella totally inadequate. Yes, I'm having a pity party . . . care to join me? I'm off to stand in front of a radiator for an hour . . .yes, the heating is ON!

What? Oh, okay, maybe you wouldn't like a moany old co-worker like me either!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Such cute candy wrappers... and yes, always a problem when you'd like to give something nice to MOST people, but then that means you're going to have to give the same to THAT person or THOSE people... Still, if you can keep it quiet, good on you.
Alison xx

Janeen said...

The birthday treat holders are as cute as can be especially like that they are tired together with a ribbon like a train!!