Sunday, September 13, 2015

More Black and Tan

Those four black and tan cards I shared yesterday weren't the only four we made in that card class. It was a lovely class where we were to make eight whole cards! (they don't make 'em like that any more!)
These cards have parts that are popped up on foam tape and that is why they ended up coming home unfinished. I didn't have enough foam tape to finish them off--I like plenty of foam tape so much cards won't collapse on themselves while being mailed. Taking unfinished class cards home with me is always a kiss of death for the cards. Somehow I just never get to them again. Hopefully this means I can break the cycle. Oh sure, it took four years, but it is a start.
The Fine Print: Like yesterday these card toppers are either color copied or computer generated. The top two dies are Spellbinders, the third card is Memory Box and the bottom I don't know (but wish I did). 


6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards! What a fun card class! Great colour combo and stamps used!

Words and Pictures said...

Too true about the part-finished class projects - I've got ATCs from a France Papillon class (ATCs - how long can they take to finish?!)... if they get done within four years I'll be a happy woman (we're already one year down). Can't help you with the origins of that final die, I'm afraid - but I love these cards, all eight of'em.
Alison xx

Leslie Hanna said...

You speak the truth about taking home unfinished projects. I have all sorts of them stashed ... somewhere. So proud of you for finishing them and not just tossing them!

You can make 8 cards if the images are pre-printed and pre-colored for you. Not if you have to stamp and color them. #cheating

Carol L said...

Thanks for sharing some more elegance with this collection of black and tan cards! I just love the look of them all, and those die cut panels are gorgeous too!

stampingbowd said...

Judy, they are all gorgeous!!! I am so glad you were able to finish them! They are all striking! Your last die cut is Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles! :) I know, cuz I have them and dug them out so I could tell you there name. :)

Have a fabulous day!

Greta said...

Now that would have been a class for me--LOVE all these gorgeous, elegant cards! On-line classes are here to stay & you can learn a lot, but it's just not the same as the old days sitting in a room with the teacher. I even did the teaching some times & now there's no place near me to do that.