Monday, August 31, 2015

Hello Christmas

Hello Christmas!  Wait! What I really meant to say was, "Go home, Christmas! You're drunk! It is way too early for you!"
Well, unless of course you plan to make cards for it; then Hello, Christmas you are right on time especially since the A Muse Studio holiday catalog goes live in one more day. That's right TOMORROW!  The countdown continues, One....

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Stamps--Christmas in Our Town and Very Merry; Cardstock--grass, sugar, and cherry petite polka dot; Other products--corner chomper, card catalog stitched die, peppermint baker's twine and Christmas in our town matching dies.

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

nice card

Sandy said...

This looks like a great design if you do holiday cards production style.

Leslie Hanna said...

Nice card, even if it IS STILL AUGUST!

thecraftycavalier said...

I like a woman who's organised! Fab card - love that green teamed with the little splash of red and white polka dots :-) xx

Craftychris said...

Yay! You made a Christmas card and a gorgeous one too! I wonder if this is the start of you making loads of them????? xxx

Craftychris said...

Silly me! This isn't your first Christmas card. You posted one the other day and I commented on it too! I have the memory of a gold fish! sorry! xxx

Carol L said...

Now this is a simple and easy design that I can deal with! I love the one rounded corner that immediately caught my attention, and that tiny tree is beyond cute too!

Greta said...

Love how you used the twine--great card, Judy!

Bonnie said...

This is the sweetest little tree!

LesleyG said...

Hello indeedy, it'll be here before we know it! Xxx