Saturday, September 19, 2015

Lighthouses

For the last several weekends I keep hauling out this one kit and vowing this will be the weekend I finish it off.  But somehow I just don't seem to get it done.  They say that slow and steady wins the race so if I keep chipping away at it, one day it will be done.

I may opt to duplicate some of these cards that I've already made. That first one I can't copy because it was made using a card topper. The original greeting was something about a father so I chopped up and pieced on a different greeting. In person it doesn't look as piecemeal as this photo shows.

The Fine Print: Cards and parts mostly from Club Scrap "Cape Cod" with a little bit of this and that from my stash.  

6 comments:

Sarn said...

She LIVES . . . . . Wahooooooo! I'm passing you a tissue just in case you need to blow your nose. Again.

Love the look of this kit and what you've been doing with hit.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like your lighthouse cards!

jimlynn said...

Two wonderful cards! Love those sentiments and the lighthouse.
Lynn

Carol L said...

The lighthouse cards look smashing, and I love that you pieced the sentiment together on the first card! What a great look! And then there's the sentiment on the 2nd card that I just LOVE!! NJ on both of these!

Greta said...

Oh I LOVE these, Judy--wonderful cards! I love how you did the sentiment on the first one!

Words and Pictures said...

I love the chopped up words - they've got the fresh, free feel of a beach holiday... loving the lighthouse cards - hope the kits not finished too soon!
Alison xx