Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tall and Skinny

I'm not talking about supermodels here; I'm talking about lighthouses.  I made a bunch of lighthouse cards awhile back and never got around to sharing them with you all.  I still have more to make too but I haven't gotten around to that either.

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday! I hope I am too, since this is a scheduled post and no telling what madness could happen betwixt now and then.

The Fine Print: It's not everyday you can work 'betwixt' into a blog post. And that's probably the most exciting moment of my day!  Cards and stuff from Club Scrap "Cape Cod" kit.

9 comments:

Krisha said...

Super great cards PJ!!
Hope your having a fun Saturday, and staying out of trouble. (if the two can be combined *grin*)

Sandy said...

I like both theses cards - this looks like it was a good selection from Club Stamp.
Happy weekend/holiday

Carol L said...

Fun tall cards with those lighthouses, and I'm really liking how you worked the sentiment in on the first card! NJ!

Georgiana said...

These sure are awesome lighthouses!

Words and Pictures said...

I am loving the lighthouses - and I love betwixt too. Hope you're having lots of fun.
Alison xx

Sarn said...

These are FABULOUS PJ.

Good work getting "betwixt" into your blog post!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greta said...

Love the tall & skinny cards for lighthouses--beautiful, Judy!

KT Fit Kitty said...

More lighthouses! These are gorgeous stamps!