Friday, September 12, 2014

Purple Sunflowers!

Remember yesterday when I declared that sunflowers may be colored any color you chose?  Well, that still holds true today (and everyday hence).
I really wanted to make a purple flower so I did.  I also got crazy with the baker's cording and wrapped it like there is no tomorrow.  I used to do this technique (if you can call it that) with baker's twine a lot. That's because I have quite the stash of it and er... still do!  That stuff just goes and goes. I love that this roll is purple.  It is called baker's cording and it is thicker stuff than baker's cording.  It wraps much nicer than the regular twine.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Sunflowers and Essential Sentiments II; cardtock used--grass,amethyst, and sugar; other products used--sunflowers matching dies and heather baker's cording.

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Well I have just painted some blue ones so yep anything goes in my book too. Hugs Mrs A.

Krisha said...

Why not purple sunflowers!!!! I did purple pumpkins one year for a fall card.....LOL

I like the Baker's twine at the bottom. It's a direction I didn't take 'cause of the huge stash of ribbon I hoard........grin

stampingbowd said...

So pretty in purple. I accidentally scrolled down and I see pink too! Will head to that post next! :) This is soooo pretty! Love the cording! I love it that as artists we can use any color we want!!! :)

Carol L said...

Awesome sauce with the purple! The twine looks neat wrapped around the cardbase like this!

Craftychris said...

I love the purple flower! I might have to 'borrow' the idea with my new sunflower stamps! Hope you don't mind? xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

Did you hear me yell PURPLE SUNFLOWER just before I read the title of your post? :D