Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Case of CASE

I CASEd this card from another A Muse Consultant so my customers could make this card at a workshop this past weekend.  I really liked it and it turns out that they did too.
I just realized that my photo of the card makes it look awkwardly crooked, but it isn't in real life, although given how awkward I am it is a wondered it isn't all discombobulated for reals (like me!).

The Fine Print: Sorry, I don't remember which a|s consultant I copied, but she obviously has talent!  All the products are by A Muse Studio. Stamps--Come Fly with Me, World Map and Go, See, Do.  Cardstock--Seattle, Shell, Winter Sky, and Vanilla.  Inks--Memento black and pebble.  Other stuff--fiesta button assortment and vanilla twine.

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

This rocks. I love the postal mark over the tower :)

Squirrel x said...

How have I missed so many posts? Oh yeah, life, that'll be it. Sorry for being so slack in the commenting but am trying to catch up. Love this tower with the postmark, it's a total eye full. See, you have missed me really. Hugs xx