Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fiesta Banners

Today I have another sugar skull to share with you.  I paired this one with the new Halloween Fiesta banner set.  I'm not 100% crazy about this card but it gets the job done.
I stuck a clear twinkle sticker right in the middle of that skull's forehead.  I think he might need a couple on his eye sockets as well.  I also think he is in some serious need of oral hygiene.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamp sets used--Sugar Skulls and Halloween Fiesta; cardstock used--margarita, violeta, and sugar; inks used--blackberry, orange, margarita, berry, ocean, marigold, habenero, and Memento black; other products: Halloween baker's cording.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Such a festive card. I really like your banner.

Carol L said...

Fun banners with the sugar skull? Now that's a different name for a bonehead :)