Sunday, September 7, 2014

Iris Folding Frame

I made this card at a workshop this past week (you know, because I didn't have anything else to do with my life*).  The class was about Iris Folding which I know about, but it is always good to see someone else's perspective on it.  I got some new ideas from this class. Plus I learned how to make this nifty frame for this festive card.

The Fine Print: *I've been really busy lately with school  and projects but mostly school. All the everything's by Stampin' Up. 

5 comments:

Sue said...

Great iris folding card Judy! huggles Sue xx

Janeen said...

this is a GREAT card, Princess J. I love everything about it. What a great way to add those stripes to the folded frame.

Craftychris said...

Wow! This is a really striking card, I love it! The stripes for the iris folded frame look so cool! I haven't done iris folding for ages but it never looked as cool as this! xxx

Unknown said...

Nice card! Iris folding can really add pizazz to single stamped images or die cuts that are nicely complimented by some type of frame.

Leslie Hanna said...

I fail miserably at iris folding. My cards end up looking pretty, but they are 3" thick. Yours, however, is lovely!