Sunday, September 14, 2014

More Sunflowers!!!!

No, I'm kidding of course.  Because, of course, today is a good day for a horse!
That's my new picket fence die, aren't you envious?  It's gonna be a lot of fun.
BTW, you know what isn't a lot of fun? Biology class!  It turns out that stuff is way too scientific for the likes of this crafty girl.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Penny Black, fence die by Memory Box, flowers by Prima, interesting "homemade" background paper from this stash I just found.  Have a good Sunday!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a cute lil pony! I'm loving that cool background with the white fence! Giddyup!!

505whimsygirl said...

Hello Princess,

Haa. I do love some sunflowers but a cute little pony is hard to resist! The picket fence die is great!! I'm thinking of going through my rubber stamps as I don't use them very much.

Keep going on the education!! I'm sure you're doing better than you let on! As for me, I can't remember where I put my sunglasses - forget about studying and retention!!

Hugs,
Kay

Janeen said...

adorable little pony and I do love the picket fence die. I only have a punch that doesn't work very well on most CS though i did purchase a western sort of fence from MFT and I use that.