Friday, September 5, 2014

Drink Up!

Of course I'm not done playing with Halloween stamps yet, especially not when this fun set is sitting around waiting to be inked up:
Dr. Palmer says, "Drink up!"  I'm sure that's just a misspelling there and they really meant Dr. Palmer's Peculiar Potions.  I mean, c'mon, have you ever tasted a drink I've mixed?!

The Fine Print: All Products sold by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Peculiar Potions; cardstock used--wasabi chevron, mushroom, pumpkin, and vanilla; colored with Copics--YG95 and YG0000; other products--Labels 1 and lime pearls (colored over with YG95).

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Cool, cool card! I expect your drinks are fab and strong! Just how I like them xxx

Irish Cherokee said...

Agreed! Cool card. How many hours or days are missing after one of your mixers? Will I have a memory? After all that is a skull and crossbones on the bottle. LOL. - Jim

Carol L said...

Are you sure that shouldn't read Palmer's Poisions on the label? LOL Fun card, great images!

Sue said...

Fab card Judy huggles Sue xx

Katie Melhus said...

Love this card and wouldn't mind a sip o' that potion, too! :)