Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy Fall Sunflowers

If you thought we were done with sunflowers, you would be wrong.  I am doing this card at a workshop this weekend.  After pondering it, I did opt to pre-stamp and pre-die-cut the flowers and leaves for everyone. Can you imagine how long it would take for 10 ladies to cut out three flowers and three leaves each?!  They do have to color the flowers themselves though. And assemble the card.  Maybe they'll fall in love with this stamp as hard as I have.
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Sunflowers and Hey Foxy, cardstock used--Cherry, slate woodgrain, fern, and sugar, other products used--Sunflowers matching dies.

2 comments:

Craftychris said...

So pretty! I wish I could come to your class, bit far though! xxx

Carol L said...

I think this is my favorite among all the flower cards you've been doing all week! I love the colors!