Monday, September 1, 2014

Make Up Monday: More Wild Flowers

I didn't exhaust my supply of these cards last week, so have some more to enjoy. I see this first card and wonder why I ever felt this kit was so card.  I glittered the greeting to make it sparkle.
 This card is basically just layering some of the items in the kit. I did add some punched circles so I felt like I was actually involved in the card making process.  The purple paper is shimmery.
These last two are note card sized. This is another one that was just layering so I stamped a sketched bouquet of flowers in the corner and added a twine bow.
To keep this card from being just another layering job I used a border die on one edge of the card, added a layered paper flower and brought out a greeting from another company.
The Fine Print: Cards and parts mostly by Club Scrap "Wild Flowers" kit, except for: paper flowers by Prima, glitter by Stickles, shimmer brad by unknown, photo corner and circle punches by EK Success, purple twine by May Arts, scallop border die by A Muse Studio, and birthday greeting by Hero Arts.


3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Each one pretty in it's own right.
A lovely collection of purpleness. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftychris said...

Thank you for letting me know about the ribbon, I have sent you an email. I am so pleased I won! Thank you loads! I love all these cards. The colours are gorgeous and it's fab that you have added a little extra to the kits. Makes them unique! xxx

Irish Cherokee said...

Great 4 some of cards Judy. Isn't it amazing the ease at which things can be done at times? Like all of the cards. - Jim