Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Eyelet Sunflowers

I went on a sunflower kick recently, using my new sunflowers and matching dies that I got from A Muse Studio.  I can fussy cut like a champ so I often don't get the matching dies but I took one look at these stamps and decided that matching dies was definitely the way to go.
I really like this woodgrain paper with the sunflowers.  I think the eyelets add to the rustic look of this card.  I haven't used eyelets in forever.  I think I need to bring them back on my radar.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps and dies used--Sunflower; cardstock used--cherry woodgrain, onyx, fern and sugar; other supplies--toffee twine and antique brass eyelets.  Colored with Copics.

5 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Judy

A wonderful card, those sunflowers are fabulous and coloured perfectly.
Love the woodgrain paper.

luv
irene
xxxx

Carol L said...

That cool paper would go with nearly everything, but I love those bright yellow flowers and eyelets! Cool stuff!

Janeen said...

This IS a great card Judy. I like thbt red barn board paper.. Eyelets, yep I have lots and lots of them, in all sizes, shapes and color. It's fun to revisit some of those old embellies!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, yes, you needed the dies. Fussy-cutting these would make me go postal.

PS: I had two SU customers who worked for the USPS, and they asked me to please never say that again. I was so ashamed. :(

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a perfectly autumnal card without shouting HEY IT'S FALL :) Love the centres of those flowers!