Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Even More Stags

If you've read the last two days' worth of posts you know I've been struggling for the perfect workshop card using a particular reindeer stamp.
I liked the silver from the last card except for felt it was a bit to monochromatic.  That deer definitely needed a bright red bling for his nose and he's got that here.  I ran across the silver star paper and decided I had to give that whirl.  I kept the silver cording and the silver washi tape.  I saw the above card and felt I had my workshop card.  Then this happened:
I came up with this card and it really kicked that silver monochrome right in the tuckus! I think I might like this card even better.  Plus it has the added bonus of using that crazy red ribbon I never know what to do with.

Which one of the two do you like better?  Tell me in the comments so I know which card to prep for.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Christmas Stag and Say it With Style; cardstock--silver star and vanilla; inks--cherry and Memento black; other supplies--cherry dot twinkle stickers, metallic assortment washi tape, silver elastic cording, and cherry silky crush ribbon.

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Hmmm . . . tricky one cuz I like 'em both!

But if you're asking . . . I THINK I like the splash of red just a fraction more.

LOVE that red Merry Christmas sentiment between the antlers - but maybe a smaller bow (competing with the image a little much at the mo?). Feel free to ignore me!

Hugs, Sarn xxx


Mrs A. said...

I 'm with Sarn on this absolutely. Hugs Mrs A.

Janeen said...

I am so glad you brightened him up. I really think the all gray is too blah.

Carol L said...

For me, the big red bow tie added a splash of perfect color! I'd probably be hanging some tiny ornaments from his antlers too :)