Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pumpkin Lady

If you saw my Thanksgiving Lady card yesterday (and if you didn't why not?) then you know she is from a new Thanksgiving themed set that came out this year.  She is a neat stamp but if you are like me you want to get more mileage out of her than just having her whip up the perfect turkey dinner.
So how about having her celebrate my favorite holiday--Halloween!  I admit this was not my idea.  I did copy another consultant. I do have some original ideas for her that I haven't had time to make happen yet.  Stay tuned! Just don't hold your breath.  Other projects beckon first.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Give Thanks Girl, Ghostly Greetings, and In the Shadows, cardstock used--orange, orange petite polka dot, and vanilla (the black "layer" is really just drawn on with a marker), inks used--saffron and Memento black, other products used onyx baker's twine.

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love that you have changed this to a Halloween card, just brilliant! xxx

Krisha said...

Sorry, didn't leave a comment yesterday, ran out of time.

I think I like the Halloween themed one the best. I bet there are many different things you can do with "lady".

chrissy xx said...

Another day and another dress lol..FABulous stamp for all occasions...LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Carol L said...

Great Halloween paper-pieced dress, and I love the tiny dots on the left! Fun!

Leslie Hanna said...

And she shall be called Donna. Donna Reed.