Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Give Thanks Lady

The A Muse Studio catalog kind of glossed over Thanksgiving with just one set of greetings and one more set of a hostess with the mostess in action.  I don't think Thanksgiving is a big card making holiday anyway, so it's all good.
I thought it was brilliant of me to paper piece her dress with the dotted paper, but it turns out most of my fellow consultants thought the same thing.  Most of them were more brilliant than me and opted to not stamp black ink on black paper.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Give Thanks Girl (which has a greeting that I stamped on the inside of the card), cardstock used--French Roast, squash, onyx petite polka dot,  and vanilla, other products used--French Roast pearls and grosgrain ribbon.

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, now this is making me feel hungry! Gorgeous card hun, love her spotty dress. In the UK with a change of colour this would make an awesome Christmas card (that's when we stuff the turkey). Hugs xx

Sue said...

Fab card Judy:) huggles Sue xx

Leslie Hanna said...

Do NOT ask me how many times I've stamped black ink on black paper. ;/

Carol L said...

This is so cute, and I love the paper pieced dress! She reminds me of June Cleaver :)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! I love her spotty dress! xxx

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie! FABulous paper piecing and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx