Monday, July 30, 2012

When in doubt....

.....copy yourself

Card I made awhile ago.
Card I made recently.

The Fine Print: They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when you imitate yourself I suspect it is proof of a psychosis more than anything else (and now my day is complete, I've been trying to work 'psychosis' into a sentence all day).  Papers by DCWV, butterfly border punch by Martha 'evil bitch' Stewart, single butterfly punch by EK Success, top flower stamps from the dollar bin, bottom flower stamps by Stampendous, 'explore' stamp by EK Success, 'smile' stamp by A Muse Studio.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that you copied one of your former cards.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

505whimsygirl said...

Princess Judy,

VERY cute! And why not copy a previous card. It was way cute the first time around too!!!!

Hugs,
Kay