Friday, July 6, 2012

It's July and You Can Do Anything

Just for you, Tammy, here is my July calendar page.  See it and weep!  Or don't.  In fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't cry. Yeah, I know I just said you can do anything, but let's amend that to you can do anything except cry. Or pout.  Or whine.  Or anything else I don't approve of. 
And here is a card that I think is really cool, but not at all original.  I copied one of the cards from the May 2012 Simon Says Stamp kit. I really like their kits.  They send you a bunch of coordinating stuff to play with and a sheet of examples to get your creative juices flowing. This was one of the examples and it was just too cool to not make. 

The Fine Print: Calendar stamps by A Muse Studio and/or A Muse Artstamps.  Cloud card stamp by Simon Says Stamp, washi tape by Queen & Co, clouds by Pebbles Inc., papers by Basic Gray "What's up?"

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

See that date there ... no, down a bit, left a bit, yeah, that one - that's my day! Fabulous calendar page sweetie - tis pretty awesome. And your cloud card is about right for our awful, wet UK summer. Sxx