Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stripes in Action

Ah ha! I found the missing stripe card.  Yeah, I know you didn't realize one was missing, but it was.  The other day I shared a card made with more zig zaggy stripes than was probably healthy for the average human eye to look at.  The next day I promptly made a card with the same paper in a smaller amount.
See, not quite as eye boggling.  I paired it with some other paper from the same collection. I've learned that paper collection have papers that go well with itself even if you wouldn't intuitively put those patterns together. I mention that because I recently shared that info with a friend and she was like, "Eureka!" She hadn't realized it.

Also, if you are looking for suggestions on what to do for your 43rd birthday, may I suggest coloring hard boiled eggs.  Colored eggs aren't just for Easter anymore. And no, not my birthday.

The Fine Print: Yo, dude the Easter egg dye kit is like 50-cents the day after Easter, great time to stalk up for those special occasions--birthday eggs, groundhog day eggs, arbor day eggs, winter solstice.  Happy Everything stamp by Lily of the Valley, papers by Basic Grey "What's Up", scallop border die by A Muse studio, button by unknown.


1 comment:

Sandy said...

How funky is that card. Love the colors. Sandy :)