Friday, July 20, 2012

Sail Away

I'd probably get seasick as all get out, but sailing away sounds nice right about now.  I'll just settle for knowing that today is payday Friday and it's almost the weekend.
If life is a journey, why am I always stuck in the school zone?

The Fine Print: Felt cloud by Pebbles, wooden airplane by Studio Calico (colored with Copics), twine by A Muse Studio, Sail Away die cut and rayed paper by Basic Grey "What's Up" collection. Scallop border punch and Life is a Journey by A Muse Studio "Come Fly with Me" set, label punches by Stampin' Up, postage stamps from ? (I forgot), envelop die cut and papers from Basic Grey "What's Up" collection.  The collection that just keeps going and going and going and I'm glad because I'm enjoying it a lot.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thats realy snazzy the way that sail away looks I really like it. Like the stamp one too, clever to put a real stamp on it. Sandy :)