Sunday, August 30, 2015

Spooky Girl

The A Muse Studio 2015 Holiday catalog goes live September 1st and that's just a couple of days away!  I know I've been in denial about the holidays coming but you know the old saying:

Warning: Dates on the Calendar are Closer than they Appear.

I'd certainly hate to miss my favorite holiday--Halloween.  Halloween lets you be someone you're not and eat a ridiculous amount of candy.  Plus you know you get to celebrate all sorts of interesting things like cats, bats, toads, witches, warlocks, and ghosts.  I mean it's all just good clean fun!  

This spooky gal and her feline sidekick are part of the holiday catalog. Stay tuned for more holiday fun as we countdown until the new catalog goes live.  TWO.....

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Spooky Girlfriend and Matching Dies (available September 1); cardstock--Seattle, Pumpkin and Sugar; Other products--Mysterious Manor 6x6 Paper Pack. Colored with Copics.

8 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Hmm... my calendar doesn't have that warning on it - maybe that's where I've been going wrong all these years.

Love your spooky card - cobwebs and witch's familiar especially!
Alison xx

Sandy said...

Really cute -- I like everything about it.

Leslie Hanna said...

Very cute, but IT'S ONLY AUGUST! STOPPIT!!!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is just the cutest Halloween card! I love the fonts, the image and the paper! Great fun!!

thecraftycavalier said...

Ooh love that super cute image and the cobweb paper is just perfect. I love Halloween but it's not super big in England :-( What's not to love about a day when you get to stuff your face with chocolate and sweeties? Jayne x

Craftychris said...

Love this and I want her tights, they are so cool! xxx

Greta said...

Now that's my kind of Halloween card--adorable!

Bonnie said...

This sure is a cute witch! Not scary at all! She looks like she's going to sweep down all those spider webs. I could use her around here!