Saturday, August 22, 2015

Formal Occasion

Here in Tucson, Arizona, USA, we are not a very formal bunch.  Like really laid back.  Darn near comatose actually.  What that means is we don't dress up for anything.  You can always tell those new in town or on their way to an interview by the suit and tie or similar attire.
If you ever receive an invitation in the mail for a shindig in Tucson and it says "formal attire" that means don't wear plastic flip flops.  Really, that's as hoity toity as we are willing to get.

The Fine Print: Card stuff by Club Scrap "Cape Cod."  Or if someone is all decked out in fancy attire check to see if there is a coffin around them.  Sometimes the dead get all dressed up like they never did in life.

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

Fikreta said...

very nice

Sandy said...

Sounds like my kind of place. Nice card; I espcially like that little tab around "enjoy."

Krisha said...

LOVE the card PJ!!

We have the same dress code in these parts too......I can't remember the last time I actually had real shoes on (outside of my tennis)

LesleyG said...

Fab card, nearly choked on my coffee at your hilariousness, espresso the fine print! Haaaaaaaahaaaaaa was typing especially and it auto put espresso! Oh now I need another latte! Xxx

Bonnie said...

I love flip flops! The only downside of cold weather is that I have to wear shoes!

Greta said...

Totally adorable card, Judy! My husband would go for your town's idea of formal!