Thursday, August 27, 2015

By the shore

Awhile back I played with a stamp set/kit that I thought would be good for summer since it was all about the coast and the shore and getting away.... doesn't that sound nice?
It is true that happiness is being near the water. That's why I carry a water bottle everywhere I go.  It is a wonder I can contain my happiness!
The Fine Print: I actually water colored that boat in the top card which is about unheard of coming from my desk.  Card parts 'n stuff by Club Scrap "Cape Cod."

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Both cards are so pretty, and they look as if you strolled down to the beach and set up an easel and sketched them! Then again, in AZ WHERE'S THE BEACH???

Greta said...

Great job watercoloring the boat--these are beautiful cards, Judy!

Leslie Hanna said...

*thud* <-- that was me hitting the ground. Watercolor? You? It's lovely, though.

Janeen said...

i am at this moment trying to plan a "by the sea" card. love yours.

Sarn said...

LOVE these PJ. Cool and classy. And well done on watercolouring the boat

xxx

Bonnie said...

This makes me want to go sit by a body of water besides a bathtub! Love that watercolored boat! You go, girl!