Saturday, August 1, 2015

Dream in Color Pt 2

Earlier this week I shared the large square cards I made from this kit and now I'll show you these matchbook style cards.  Do you remember when the matchbook style suddenly became a thing? Suddenly all cards were done in that style.  Then just as sudden, none of them were.




Only the bottom card has the flap piece tacked down so you have to tuck the main front of the card in behind it.  I suspect that bending to tuck it in is what diminished the popularity of the matchbook style. For the rest of the cards I just used it like a short flap.

The Fine Print: All parts and pieces by Club Scrap "Dream in Color" kit.

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

I think this style looks cool! Love all of them - really like the colours xxx

Sarn said...

I think this style is great. Love all your versions. xxx

LesleyG said...

Lovely bright and cheery cards, your matchbooks are inspirational xxx

Greta said...

Pretty, pretty cards!

Fikreta said...

lovely cards
hugs

Carol L said...

What I LOVE about these cards are the sentiments! Fantastic! The fuschia color isn't so bad either! *wink*