Sunday, August 16, 2015

Surreal Sunday

Here are some more of those very different cards. I absolutely hated the kit when I first got it. I didn't like the colors, I didn't like all the glossy or mirrored papers with it, and I truly detested the stamps and those card toppers weren't much better.


But holy cow! However, after playing and playing and playing with this kit, it really has grown on me. I've been having a lot of fun with it.  These are a few more of the cards I made from it.

The Fine Print: Club Scrap "Dream in Color" except brads and paper flower from my stash.

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

beautiful cards

LesleyG said...

considering you hated the kit, you done a pretty good job! xxx

Carol L said...

Isn't it funny how we're so sure we hate something, and then after we start working with it, we mellow and really enjoy it after all? I really like the bold colors and patterns in this kit, and you've embellished the cards perfectly too!

Greta said...

How fun--goes to show it never hurts to take a second look! These are unique & beautiful, Judy!

Bonnie said...

I love these artsy cards! You've done a great job with this kit!