Sunday, August 23, 2015

Feeling Catty. And Bratty.

Have you ever hung out with someone that you usually enjoy hanging out with but for some reason they grate on your nerves that day?  Yeah, that's how I spent the day... hanging out with someone I normally like but today she just irritated the heck out of me.
Oh, did I fail to mention that I home all alone today?  Yeah.....  it turns out that person I mentioned?  That was me! Usually I enjoy my own company but today I was annoying.  Too hot, nope too cold, wanting to do this, nope want to do that, totally motivated, nope not motivated at all, feeling happy, nope feeling witchy...

At least I got a nice card made today.  That front panel is pre-printed (minus the cat) and has a matching envelope to boot.  I found it in my stash today so I thought I'd use it and try it out since I have several more just like it.

The Fine Print: No idea who makes the panel and matching envelope or how long I've had them. I do remember that they came in some crafting grab bag. Cat by Penny Black.

9 comments:

Carol L said...

You're too funny :) I suppose I often feel like grumpy cat myself, but at least you got a card made when you felt that way! A cute one too! LOL Atsa cute kitty with some purty ribbon holding him onto the card! Wishing you a more pleasant week ahead with yourself :)

Sarn said...

I hear you Sistah! We've all been there haven't we?

Hope you're feeling better today. I highly suspect your job problems are making you witchy!

BEAUTIFUL cat card you produced though.

Sending hugs from across the pond for a better day today!

Sarn xxx

Fikreta said...

this is very nice
have a nice day
hugs

Janeen said...

Looks like as women, we can all relate. I see you did use GREEN on your card. That had to perk you up.

LesleyG said...

Pretty kitty, hope you banished the catty bratty xxx

thecraftycavalier said...

Ooh, that kitty looks super happy - how can you not be cheered by that little face? Fab image and colours! Jayne x

Leslie Hanna said...

If I get moody, I take a nap. Works almost every time.

Bonnie said...

This cat is perfect on the panel! Go you getting such a good match! Hope you like yourself better by now.

Greta said...

What a cute card, Judy! Hope you're having a better day--sometimes just nothing seems right.