Tuesday, December 23, 2014

You're My Favorite!

No really you are!
I just thought I'd throw a card up here and let you all know that I'm still kicking.  I even made a card today!  It wasn't this one though. The one I made is for a swap so I don't want to share it yet.  When I dropped it in the mailbox slot at the post office, the box was so full it wouldn't go down! However, the slot was too narrow and deep for me to fish it back out.  Iffen you ask me it seems kind of late in the game to mailing Christmas cards in bulk, but I guess it is still before Christmas.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Fall in the Forest; cardstock--navy, papaya petite polka dot, and sugar; other products--classic die set, fall in the forest matching dies, navy satin ribbon and navy and white baker's cording (with the white pulled out).

4 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Great card.

Merry Christmas.

Michele

Mrs A. said...

I love your CAS card. Merry Christmas to you. hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Sweet card, PJ! Dropping in to wish you both - and the kitties - a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2015!! Holiday Hugs, DJ

Leslie Hanna said...

There are 12 days of Christmas, you know, so cards won't technically be late until Jan 6th. Just sayin'. Some people of have been known to wait until the 24th to MAKE their cards. Not me. Well, not this year, anyway.

And that critter is adorable.