Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dotty Awesomeness

My friend who gave me the dotted washi tape in yesterday's post also gave me this one.  I had to make this card to prove I really do use my washi tape. You know, to justify the couple hundred rolls I own.

The weather is freakishly cold so I felt it was appropriate to break out a snowman for this clean and simple card.  I tried hard to make it not so clean and not so simple but none of that worked out.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Paper Smooches "Swanky Snowdudes" and "Cuteasaurus."  Washi Tape by Doodlebug and card base by DCWV.

7 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Another amazing washi tape creation! Love the color combination. Well, "love" might be a strong word since one of the two colors is purple, but they do look great together. And you can't go wrong with that Paper Smooched snow dude!

Georgiana said...

I own a bunch of washi tape and never use it. I guess I should too!

Sally H said...

A gorgeous snowman card, PJ! I love it! I haven't used any washi tape yet! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 brings you everything you wish for x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah the Washi tape thing...Yep, I try to use mine too, but not very successfully I must say! Love the snowman and dotty tape together..great friend to make such a great gift.

Janeen said...

oh, love the washi on the diagonal like that. Ha Ha, my daughter was just here and in my stamp room and she said, "mom, you have a lot of that tape!" guess i should use some of it too. The cutest snow man ever sitting on top of that blue and purple. yep, shaking my head up and down , he's pretty "cool".

Jessi Fogan said...

This is fabulous! I love the angle. And yeahhhhh a little guilty about the not using washi thing meself :)

Carol L said...

This is fun with that diagonal washi tape grounding the snowman! I love the colors!