Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fall Kitty Card

I don't give a rat's ass (or anyone else's ass for that matter) if it is December already, I'm not ready to start the final big Christmas card push.  Call me in denial.... call me too cold to craft.... just call me.  On second thought, don't.  I don't want to have to get up off my ass (which is much bigger than a rat's) to answer the phone.
This card came from the left over bits from the kit I shared yesterday (and will be sharing for the next two Mondays).  Somehow this kitty wandered away from where it was supposed to be (as kitties are wont to do) but I found him this morning.  Never fear, it was a catch and release thing.  I photographed him and then tossed him back on my desk.  Then I went crazy and cleaned off my desk.  No telling where this kitty is now!  That's the problem with cleaning frenzies; no one knows where the stuff winds up, least of all me.

The Fine Print: Papers 'n embellishments from Club Scrap's Comfort Zone kit, stamp by Rubber Soul (I think, I'm just guessing at this point) and leaves from Lawn Fawn stitched leaf die set.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute cat stamp, and great coloring. (Don't tell Theo, but I have a bias toward orange cats.)

Joyce said...

Very cute card. I like the cat, and it is a very realistic site to see a cat messing up a pile of leaves. Hope you find him soon.

scrappymo! said...

Adorable!

Carol L said...

Well, we all need cards other than Christmas in December, so keep making these cute kitty cards! Great coloring!

Leslie Hanna said...

Just think how fun it will be when you re-discover kitty again!

stampingbowd said...

What a cute kitty!!!! We are artists we can create what we want, when we want! I was just the opposite, I didn't feel like creating Fall cards, so I didn't, I went straight to Christmas and I still won't have enough because I didn't keep up all year! I love this colorful kitty! Pretty horizontal layer, is it ribbon or DP, either way it's gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

The kitty is somewhere under the leaves! Moral of the story is just don't clean up until you don't care to see any of the stuff again! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

chrissy xx said...

You do want you want lol...
A cutie of an image! FABulous colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Me? I start Christmas card in Jan.so no push needed! xx