Sunday, December 28, 2014

You're a Champ! I'm a Wuss!

I was going to make some new cards and show them off to you today.  Instead all I made was used cards and goosebumps.  It is way too cold in my craft room to craft.  You can feel the cold radiating off the cinder block walls and the floor.  And of course by cold I mean 51 degrees Fahrenheit and 32% humidity.  What's up with that???  This lizard is not happy!
Neither were the cats happy.  They opted to hang out in the bedroom and not next to the space heater where I was like usual.  If the weather doesn't improve soon I may have to join them.  Does anyone have any good tips for crafting under the covers?!

The Fine Print: I know I'm a wuss but my room has three outside walls and one is glass and ain't none of it insulated and I have salsa instead of blood.  This is a workshop idea card A Muse offered up awhile ago but I decided no one had patience to line up all those cups (which really go all over but for some reason don't show up in the upper right corner).  All products by A Muse.

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Fun card with the background stamping, and you probably wouldn't last too long here in PA with our cold temps :) Maybe a sunlamp would warm you up?

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is super cute! I think one of those plug in sunbeam throws just might warm you up enough to craft. I hope you link this up to the current Loves Rubberstamps challenge, there is a lot of prizes to be won.

Julia Dunnit said...

No, my workshopeers wouldn't wanna line up the cups either...I'd have them stamp it randomly at jaunty angles....splendid card though. And oh boy, you are a lizard....I've just come in from driving Miss Dunnit to work for a 7am start and its minus 3 degrees and very frosty!!

Georgiana said...

Stay under the covers where it is warm!!! You can always bring your washi tape in there with you.

Words and Pictures said...

Jeepers, that is chilly... enough to freeze the fingertips!! Glad to hear you beat a sensible retreat. And no, I never met a cat willing to be cold when there was a source of heat to be found.

Hope you're having a peaceful and joyous 12 Days of festivities and wishing you a fabulous 2015!
Alison xx

Sue said...

If crafting under the covers PJ be careful where you put that washi tape!!! LOL just playing catch up again..fab cards hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2015 huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janeen said...

brrrr sounds damp and chilly, even though it is only 8 above here it is very toasty at 73 degrees in the craft room. I love the card and i am a wuss too.