Sunday, December 7, 2014

HB Feathers

Here is another card I will be teaching at a workshop next weekend.  I based this card off another consultant's Thanksgiving card. Since T-day is done and over with I thought I'd adapt the set to a birthday card to show the masses that it can go beyond Thanksgiving and fall.
Feathers are a hot commodity right now and I really liked the different colored ones mingling together like this.  I can see myself using these colored feathers on many other things as well.  The only downside is the feathers have to be fussy cut, no die is available for them.  I'm down with that but I know that makes others weep.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Fine Feather and Looking Up (greeting); cardstock--saffron, sugar, French roast wood grain, sugar, poppy, orange, lemon whip, and Bermuda; other products--orange stitched ribbon, and Bermuda pearl sticker.

9 comments:

Di said...

Oh PJ, this is absolutely beautiful! I adore feathers right now and yours are gorgeous in those lovely colours. Neat trick to just add that one pearl too.

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

Very pretty, PJ!! I love your tumbling and colorful feathers!! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

These colorful feathers look so pretty, and hand cutting totally relaxes me, so I get that! Love that single pearl accent too!

Leslie Hanna said...

No die? That stinks. Maybe you should suggest that right away and become very popular.

Oh, LOVE those colors!

chrissy xx said...

GoRgeous! A great CAS design..LOving your colours too. Well worth cutting!
Chrissyxx

stampingbowd said...

I love the different colors!!! Your feathers are fabulous! Wonderful birthday card!

stampingbowd said...

I love the different colors!!! Your feathers are fabulous! Wonderful birthday card!

scrappymo! said...

Great Birthday card! I love that feather die and your card lets show off.
The colours are wonderful and just pop off the page!

Sarn said...

Me likey very much. Great layout.


I am right into feathers . . . got myself an SU set with dies . . . LOVE them - but haven't used them much yet!

Hugs, Sarn xxx