Saturday, December 13, 2014

More Coffee

Yesterday's coffee lover post reminded me of another take out cup card I made.  This was a rush job card for a mystery item card exchange.  The mystery item was a little square of thin cork.  I had die cut a heart from it but didn't know where to go with it from there.
I decided to put it on a die cut cup and make my card coffee themed.  I feel this card is a lousy sample of my card making abilities.  Ah well, into every life some mediocrity must fall.

The Fine Print: All products except cork and sponged edges by A Muse Studio.   Dies used--Perk up; cardstock--kraft, grape, grapefruit petite polka dat, and vanilla; other products--vanilla satin ribbon and TH distress ink for sponging.

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute!!!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Don't you just love making cards from found parts-is-parts? I think it's cute, but I get what you mean about something not being your best work. I do have my own favorites, even though a mom should have favorites.

And oh, yeah, that grapefruit is PINK! Thanks for saving me on that one!