Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ooky Weather

It is gray, ugly, and moist out there today.  On the bright side though it is much too warm for this to happen:
I've been trying to decide if this card needs some glitter on it as well, but then I think of trying to glitter all those thin frills and think maybe it doesn't need it.  Yep, I am that lazy.

A friend mine told me that I don't write stories and that my blog doesn't make her laugh anymore. I asked her if it made her cry and she said no.  So, obviously I have my work cut out for me.  I haven't been writing funny stories because my brain refuses to think of any and I haven't made you cry because that's just rude.  It is what it is.

Don't let it snow on your parade.

The Fine Print: Let It Snow die by Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions, bling by A Muse Studio, card base by DCWV, and ribbon from my stash.

7 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous die cut...lovely card...

Carol L said...

Beautiful card! I love the shimmer on the edges of the ribbon and that die is gorgeous! You aren't being paid to provide comedy on your blog, so go at your own pace and do what the spirit moves you to do! It's all good :)

Darnell said...

But you're still making gorgeous cards and isn't that, really, why we visit each other? I appreciate the inspiration I find here, PJ! This snow card is simple and clean and perfect just as it is. Hugs, Darnell

stampingbowd said...

I love the die cut but I am like you, I don't want the snow. It's 75 here today! Which is a bit crazy for December even for us. My daughter is beside herself unhappy but I can't complain for that means low heating bills! Back to your card! It's gorgeous. I like the bits of bling and the pretty red ribbon! Hugs to you! I heard a speaker once say that her mom told her she isn't as funny as she used to be and her reply was, "life isn't as funny as it used to be". I hope things are going ok for you. HUGS!

Bonnie said...

No glitter necessary! Love this die and hope to see more of it! Yay, a Christmas card! Put a bird on one and bring it over to Merry Monday! Haven't seen you there in a while.

chrissy xx said...

Our weather's cold and frosty so it's okay for here in the UK.
LOving your colours and design. LOving your bling too.
Chrissyxx

Sarn said...

Hi PJ . . . I love visiting your blog funny stories or not. Your cards are great and I just love the way you say things regardless. You never fail to raise a smile - and that's GOOD right?

Hugs, Sarn xxx