Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hey Foxy

I hope you've enjoyed that my blog is a respite from Christmas cards.  I haven't shared any lately because I haven't made any lately and I haven't made any lately because frankly I'm sick of the whole Christmas card thing.

That doesn't mean I won't come visit you and your blog and ogle your holiday cards. Oh no, I'll still visit and be inspired. It just means you probably won't see many more of them here.  I think it is time to move on... time to make summertime cards! Bright ones!  Happy ones!  Ones that warm my frozen toes.
Do you think I can get this little fox to come curl up on my toes and keep them warm?  Do you think my cats will be displeased if he did?!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio except the snippet under the greeting.  Stamps--Fall in the Forest and Redwood Background; cardstock--nutmeg, grass, onxy, and sugar; other products--Christmas Sweater designer paper, grass stitched ribbon, Nestability circle and scallop circle dies.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That fox is so cute, but I'm pretty sure your kitties would be more willing foot-warmers.
Do you know the comment verification thingy is showing up on your blog?

Janeen said...

okay, i'm kind of old and out of the loop, WHY all the foxes on everyone's blog, WHY are all the companies putting cute little foxes in all their new releases? am i clueless? is it b/c of What the fox said? which I thought had already been put to rest...maybe I'm missing something. anyway yours is a cutie. is he learning to play the piano? sorry!! i couldn't resist. I love the break from Christmas cards but i am still in that mode cuz i got SO far behind last year.

Janeen said...

okay, i'm kind of old and out of the loop, WHY all the foxes on everyone's blog, WHY are all the companies putting cute little foxes in all their new releases? am i clueless? is it b/c of What the fox said? which I thought had already been put to rest...maybe I'm missing something. anyway yours is a cutie. is he learning to play the piano? sorry!! i couldn't resist. I love the break from Christmas cards but i am still in that mode cuz i got SO far behind last year.

Carol L said...

That's a really cute itty bitty fox and I really like that wood plank dsp too! You might be in "bah humbug" mode like a lot of other good folks out there :)

Leslie Hanna said...

That fox is sooooo cute! And yeah, I'm over Christmas already. I'm not even doing challenges that ask us to make a Christmas card. It's a thin month challenge-wise.