Monday, December 29, 2014

Life in the Fast Lane

That's me just cruising the highway of life....
...with my left turn indicator just blinking away.

Seriously, I just had a Kleenix in one hand and a tortilla in the other.... guess which one I just bit a hunk out of?  That's the fast lane for ya, baby!

The Fine Print: Stamp by STU.  No, really that is what it says on the side.  Designer paper by DCWV, ribbon by A Muse, bling bling by Hero Arts.  We'll try to slow it down a bit for tomorrow's post.  Don't want ya getting a nosebleed.

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

I can't imagine Kleenex being quite as tasty as the tortilla xx

Leslie Hanna said...

In your neck of the woods you should have REAL tortillas. Ours kinda taste like tissues.

My name is Cindy said...

Well that made a mess as I was just drinking my coffee. Great card, slow down though.

Janeen said...

oh my...you are funny. i always like an argyle background and have a hard time making it work for me. here kitty kitty.

Carol L said...

Too flippin' cute this card is, yes indeed!!! I say that as I pass the tortillas and hide the tissues :)

chrissy xx said...

Life in the fast lane is just fine most of the time!
LOve your image. Sooo cute.
Chrissyxx