Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wild Tag Art

So I was poking around in the depths of my craft closet and I found four sheets of punch out tags with various sayings on them. The four sheets all had the same tags on them and came two different colors. I figured I should at least use one of the sheets and I set to work making these.


For some reason I felt the need to include a wild animals theme along with these tags. As you can see my version of "wild animal" is pretty tame.

I ran out of steam after 3 cards but at some point I may just finish off that sheet of tags.  I am kind of pondering one of the tags though, thinking maybe I should cut off who said the quote. He's kind of a controversial figure these days but back when these were printed he was just a run of the mill millionaire businessman.

The Fine Print: tags by Club Scrap, giraffe stamp by Magenta, wee lion by CTMH, water buffalo die by Nellie's Choice, other stuff from my stash.

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute and fun card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are fun! I love the sayings with the animals. It makes you feel good about it all :) You know?

Barb said...

Three lovely cards Judy. The sayings on the tags fit with the animals so well. Barbxx

Carol L said...

what a fun set of cards, especially those giraffe rides! I love them all. As for the controversial tag - cut the name off and insert a hand-drawing of a huge orange hairdo - we'll figure it out :)

kiwimeskreations said...

Sad you ran out of inspiration Princess J - they are such fun cards - I especially love the giraffe one :-) Now I wonder who that run of the mill millionaire is ;-) ????
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Only YOU would have a stamp with a cat riding a giraffe and the relevant sentiment to go with it! You are PRICELESS.

Good job on using up your older stash.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carole J said...

Super fun tags! Love the cats queueing for giraffe rides and the quotes on the other two are awesome. x

Words and Pictures said...

Well, you know me - adding words is always a pleasure. Love these little tags, and so glad they're finally getting to see the light of day.
Alison x

Greta said...

Good for you, using more of your stash! Great use of those quote tags!

Bonnie said...

These are great sayings, PJ! Love the animal stamps!