Friday, January 20, 2017

TGIF

This is me using my new fox punch and critters stamp set. There are lots of sweet creatures you can make with this. The hard part is deciding what to do with them once you make them. I just slapped Mr. Fox on a card and called him good.

The Fine Print: I'm pretty sure everything is by Stampin' Up (except the ink) even that random greeting. I like how matchy matchy SU's stuff is so when I can I use it together. Since I'm getting more organized I can find the SU parts easier. Didn't find the matching ink though, probably because I only own the mint color. :-) 

6 comments:

ionabunny said...

Good seems like a strange name for a fox. I think he looks like a Chris. Very cute though. Hugz

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute and looks really fun to make!

Carol L said...

That's a real cute fox and I used all the ones I made for 3x3 valentines. Kitties, skunks, foxes they're all adorable with so many possibilities! I like that pretty blue dsp along with that great ribbon.

kiwimeskreations said...

That was one awesome slap onto a card - Mr Fox looks ever so suave and the card he is on is wonderful, Princess J.
Blessings
Maxine

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous and so cute! Love the papers too! xxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Judy, a cute critter.
Pauline
x