Saturday, January 21, 2017

So Cool It's Frozen

I was going to say that I was under the weather today but that saying means that I'm sick. I'm not sick. It's just that the weather has gotten on top of me (ergo I'm under it) and froze me to the bone. I'm not a fan of inclement weather which is why I live in a desert where we do mostly hot and sunny. Once in awhile we do rainy and sunny which is always an odd thing. In the winter months we often do cold and sunny. As long as it is "and sunny" I'm usually down with it. I haven't seen the sun in at least eleventy-eleven hours now. Sad panda.

The Fine Print: More Club Scrap stuff from the closet except that ribbon by SU. 

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

Your card is sooooo cool! I hope you get sun soon and come out from under the weather! xxx

Sarn said...

It's been zero degrees & low, bright sunlight here. Had to put the thermals on to go outside! Brrrrr.

Cool card xxx

Carol L said...

The gloomies have been lingering here in PA too often lately, so I get where your "under the weather" comes from. Ditto! This is a fun card in spite of the weather and I love all those crowns as well as the fun sentiment with letters inside of letters. Keep smiling - the sun will hopefully soon appear!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great card Princess J - love the row of crowns :-). Sorry to hear the weather is getting to you - we are supposed to be in summer here and we keep getting wet weather - guess it saves watering the gardens...
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

its great card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Greta said...

Sorry the sun has left you, but I know it's going to be back full force before you know it! Fun card!

Barb said...

Fog cleared now. The sun is shining although it's still very cold. Just back from lunch out at the pub with friends and off up to do some crafting so the world goes well with me just now. Hope the sun shines on you very soon my friend.

Love your cool card Judy. Barbxx