Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Other Three

The other day I mentioned something about something about how I made my own version of the serving suggestion from a kit since I lacked the stamps. I lacked the stamps because I didn't much care for them so I sold them. The funny thing is that most of the serving suggestions given didn't use them either. Could be that I was not alone in finding them non-appealing.


So these are the other three I made following their samples. Then I made a several more cards along these same lines. Of course I'll show them to you. Just not today.

The Fine Print: Cardstock by Bazzill, designer paper by My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic,", sticker letters by Basic Grey, felted flowers by Maya Road, and greeting banners by unknown. Look ma, still no stamping!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Love the dp--great cards!

Diane said...

What delightful card designs Judy.

Hugs Diane

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Princess J on using up stash and making a fabulous job as you go!
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Great designs. Can't wait to see the rest . . . but of course I'll HAVE to!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Fikreta said...

beautiful cards!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼