Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Early Onset Senility

Did you know that today is not Monday? Nor is it the 24th. I thought it was both Monday and the 24th but it turns out it is neither. Then I go and look at the last entry I posted and I didn't know what day it was then either.
It can only be one thing: Early Onset Senility. It was bound to happen sooner or later. *sigh*

The Fine Print: It is also still January, which I knew because that thing just will. not. end. Card and pars by Club Scrap except the dies which are Memory Box, which cracks me up since mine is obviously broken. 

6 comments:

SARN said...

Love this card PJ. Don't worry, we've all thought it was the wrong date/day at some point xxx

Carol L said...

Sometimes it makes perfect sense to let go of the calendar and forget about time completely! Zone out now and then - it's good for the soul! This card is a real treasure too with the dies and stamps and great sentiment!

Fiki said...

This is very nice!

hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
🐱

Greta said...

You are too funny! The MB die cuts are the perfect addition to your lovely card!

Maxine D said...

Lovely card Princess J, and just to get you up to speed, it's late Thursday the 26th here. hope that is not too confusing.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

A lovely card Judy and the black die cuts looks perfect. I often Don,t know what the day is and never know the date! Barbxx