Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kit Stuff

Right after I gave up making tag cards (see yesterday's post) I pulled out another mystery box from my closet. It was an old Simon Says Stamp kit of the month club minus the stamps and with some coordinating bits from my stash added in.

It still had the "serving suggestion" directions for 6 cards using the kit. Lacking the stamps and using what I had, I used that as a guideline and came up with my own version of those 6 cards. There here are three of them (gotta have some suspense for the next day!).


The last card has the word "Amazing" on the inside of it since I know you are dying to know what I think you are.

The Fine Print: Cardstock by Bazzill, washi tape and designer paper by My Mind's Eye "Indie Chic,", stickers letters by Basic Grey, felted flowers by Maya Road, and cloud die by MFT. Look ma, no stamping! 

13 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are cute. I especially like the bicycle one, but they are all fun with that combo of papers.

Sandy said...

Fun cards. (I think I know what another one looks like.) The bike one is especially fun -- is the bike a sticker or a diecut or a wooden piece?

Janeen said...

Fun cards. What did you do with the stamps?

Sarn said...

Great kit cards.
You're RIGHT . . . I was wondering what I was . . . I thought you thought I was A FLOWER! LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carole J said...

Great cards, Judy - love the bicycle one. x

kiwimeskreations said...

What great cards Princess J - love that bottom one and the sense of anticipation it gives
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cute and so cheerful mf..
xx Karen

Fikreta said...

very nice cards!
have a great day
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼

Barb said...

Lovely cards Judy. That bicycle is lovely and the tag looks great. Barbxx

Words and Pictures said...

I shall certainly "see yesterday's post" (in a minute) - but first to say I love this trio, and you are amazing too! Can't remember if I said I was glad the parcel arrived safely - thank you for letting me know - and I hope you're enjoying playing.
Alison x

Greta said...

Lovely cards--really like the bicycle!

ionabunny said...

Awww, thanks. The bike is cool. Hugz

Bonnie said...

I always wonder what you are so I'm glad you clarified that! Fun kit cards especially that bicycle!