Saturday, January 16, 2016

Very Important New Flash

We interrupt your regular boring blog programming with this Very Important News Flash: Princess Judy actually made a shaker card! This would be the very first ever shaker card she made since people discovered how to make them without using foam core board. She used sequins as her shaker material. It was almost like she knew what she was doing!
We now return you to your regular boring blog programming.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Paper Smooches. The top photo is the card front and the bottom photo is the inside.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

LOL JP, you have such a clever way with words and blog posts :) This is really cute, and unfortunately I'm still among the shaker-challenged folks, so I leave it to those of you who do it justice :) Love the tv lines on the "back to the blog programming" inside - absolutely hilarious!

LesleyG said...

Love your tv and news flash, so funny, and I like shaker cards too :) xxx

Sandy said...

How clever. Now I need to check and see if I have any images that would work like the TV screen -- for some reason I've been thinking about making a shaker card...

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good for you! Now you'll be wanting to make them all the time! I know I do! They are so much easier than everyone thinks they are!

Greta said...

Oh I love this, Judy! Hurrah--your first shaker & an absolutely wonderful one at that! This is just too cute!

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh - you rocked that shaker card (or shook it). Fab colourful sequins and I like the zigzag failure of service too!
Alison xx