Monday, January 25, 2016

Inky Butterfly

Well, check this out! I finally actually made a card for Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge instead of writing down the current theme and ignoring it for 3 weeks.  This time the theme is I is for Inks. I have this real love of butterfly dies but I can ink one up by stamping one out just as well.  Here's proof:

I even fancied up the inside as well. So that's me finally doing the butterfly challenge. If you make quick like a fox you can join in too but don't dilly dally.
The Fine Print: Stamps "Butterfly Basics" and die "Butterfly Framelets" by Stampin' Up, green and purples inks by Memento, gray inks and heather baker's twine by A Muse Studio.

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Inside and outside - it's a beauty! Love those gorgeous butterflies.
Lynn

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh, I love that, like me, you write down challenge themes and then never get round to making a card. Classic :-) You did spectacularly well here - AND you decorated the inside! Love the beautiful green foliage in the background and the delicate butterflies. Really very pretty. Hmm, this looks like a card to CASE! Scrumptious. Have a great week. Jayne x

Mrs A. said...

Well how about that then you made it and what a stunner it is too. Love those ferns against the plain white. They compliment the butterflies perfectly and looky looky you have done the inside too. Thankyou for fluttering by my inky challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Kristie W. said...

Gorgeous card inside and out!

Carol L said...

This gorgeous card was worth the waiting time! I love those delicate ferns with that vivid colored butterfly! Very pretty!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Princess Judy, love your layered butterfly, and the gorgeous leaves. I have just made a slew of cards and there is not one butterfly on them - not good - I will have to rectify that very soon.
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

That SU set is one of my faves. You've made a lovely card with it and I like the fancy shmancy inside too. xxx

Sandy said...

Love it (yes, I shake boxes under the Xmas tree, too).
I have that same issue with challenges, especially those that go on for more than a week.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, Judy, I LOVE this! I think I might have to CASE this one! The ferns, the butterflies, everything! Gorgeous! Inside too! Wonderful!

Greta said...

This is really beautiful, Judy--love the double butterfly!