Thursday, January 14, 2016

Stars and Stripes

Here's a new year card I made earlier this month, you know, when the year was newer and shinier. Have you noticed that it is getting kind of tarnished already? It must be from all that celebrating/hard living we've done already.
In an effort to get more creative and do some more blogging I am entering this into the Crafty Addicts Challenge #6.  The theme is CELEBRATE! I could do that all month long.

The Fine Print: Stamps by Stampin' Up "Making Spirits Bright" (confession time: first time I've used this set), stars die by A Muse Studio, stripy paper by DCWV, and glossy marbled card base from my stash.

5 comments:

Carol L said...

The silver and gold look very festive together and I'll have a glass of that bubbly please! It's Thursday, isn't that reason enough to have a drink???

Greta said...

Fabulous New Year's card, Judy!

Sarn said...

Wahoo . . .this is a great celebratory New Year card. Love it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

MaryH said...

Very festive, and just think, you've got a head start on your New Year cards stash! Love the metallic and looks great with the stripe dp. Thanks for joining the blog again, and will be giving you a welcome shout out on my next post! I hope blogger doesn't totally mess us all up. I'm not certain I understand all I'm reading, and I'm pretty sure I follow you with the Friend Connect too. If I'm missing, please advise! TFS & Happy Wkend.

Words and Pictures said...

Yup, I'm already feeling jaded... I wish years didn't begin with January - it'd be much easier to stay positive if years began in April or May! Love your glamorous New Year's fizz though.
Alison xx