Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Feeling Floral

You know what is nice about not buying every craft item that comes across your path?  When you do buy some it is a special occasion and you can make time to play with it right away instead of running across it in your stash 6 weeks/months/years later and feeling guilty.
I made this birthday card with brand spanking new stuff (that Christmas money again). I'm quite tickled with this botanical bundle and hope to play with it again soon. I have some other new goodies too! I would say "stay tuned" but this is one of those weeks where I won't have time to breath let alone play (hence this scheduled post).

The Fine Print: Stamps, dies, and designer paper by Stampin' Up "Botanical Garden" bundle and "Remembering your Birthday."

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card, Judy! LOVE that pink flower die-cut!

Carol L said...

Those botanicals look like fun to play with, and what a great flower too! So glad you're enjoying your Christmas money by way of crafting :)

Greta said...

Looks like you used your Christmas money wisely, Judy! Beautiful products--beautiful card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your flower, and the fabulous paper to go with it!!
Your opening statement is so true - I have 'stuff' that is waiting to be used 6 months on... I am now starting to rifle through my stash before I start a card to see what I can use rather than just hoarding.
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

Fantastic looking card there PJ.

Hope you DO find time to breathe . . . be awful shame to lose ya! xxx

Stacy Sheldon said...

that paper is so perfect with those dies. I think I kept expecting to read that the one or the other was a long time stash thing paired with thew new. ( who knows why brain is still fuzzy) but, I love the cheerful colors on this one Judy.

Bernice said...

A lovely card Judy - I have been trying to convince myself that I really don't need that bundle, but its not working - It may just end up on my next SU order! Missing your wee visits to WOYWW - not that I've been playing along much recently, but resolving to do better in 2016!
Bernice

Bonnie said...

This set wasn't on my list, but now.... Very pretty card!

Words and Pictures said...

Yeah, I'm not very good at that. Too much shopping and a lot of guilt. But I'm doing pretty well so far this year on using things which have been waiting for my attention for far too long.

Love your botanical dies, and as soon as you've time to breathe again (pretty important, though not quite as important as crafting) I hope we'll see more of them.
Alison xx